Learn how to design and implement an enterprise data warehouse. Microsoft Certified Trainer Martin Guidry shows how to design fact and dimension tables using both the star and snowflake techniques, use data quality services to cleanse data, and implement an ETL process with SQL Server integration services.
- Typical databases vs. vdata warehouses
- Choosing between star and snowflake design schemas
- Working with appliances and "big data"
- Exploring source data
- Implementing data flow
- Debugging an SSIS package
- Extracting and loading modified data
- Enforcing data quality
- Consuming data in a data warehouse