Docker is the next step beyond virtualization. When deployed with Amazon Web Services EC2 Container Service (AWS ECS), you have a solid foundation for monitoring and managing Docker containers, including starting containers and scheduling tasks. This frees up developers to concentrate on your container-based applications—instead of your hosting platform. In this course, Arthur Ulfeldt shows how to add Docker to EC2 instances, build clusters, create tasks and services that scale, and manage those services as they grow over time. Learn techniques for integrating Docker with AWS, including advanced CloudFormation stack configuration.
- Adding Docker to EC2 instances
- Creating ECS instances and clusters
- Building tasks
- Creating tasks through the CLI
- Creating a service from a task
- Autoscaling services
- Deploying an ECS CloudFormation stack