SEO search factors—the elements that contribute to how and where your site is displayed on Google's results page—impact how your content makes its way to your audience. In this course, Brad Batesole pulls back the curtain on the modern search engine, explaining how people search and how machine learning makes it all possible. Along the way, Brad points out how to capture Google featured snippets and reveals how results and programmatic site features work. He also delves into methodologies for mining results from Google to unlock new ideas and opportunities, and shows how to track your performance.
- Evaluate the difference between Google and Bing search engines.
- Recognize the characteristics of three categories of search queries.
- Identify the purpose of clustering tools.
- Explain what kinds of content would improve a website’s snippet positioning.
- Define the function of a sitelink.
- Describe how to use operators to filter advanced search results.