Learn how to use Adobe Social for your social media marketing. Adobe Social is a natural choice for teams that are already working with the Marketing Cloud. It's a single solution for managing and measuring all aspects of a company's social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, and more).
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Explain how to add users and groups to Adobe Social.
- Describe how to add social properties to Adobe Social.
- Summarize how to set up social listening rules.
- Recall how to track your competitor’s pages.
- Describe how to use the content calendar.
- Cite the tools you can use in Adobe Social to track your success.
- Differentiate between the two types of moderation rules in Adobe Social.
- Describe the various dashboards in Adobe Social.